shopping

 G goes on his mission in 3 weeks!  We're doing the shopping, finally, for his suits, socks, shirts and suitcases.  I am amazed when I think of everything that has happened in the last 3 months.  

When we went to the Dr. (2 days before we moved) he said that G didn't need a soft cast.  His bone had healed enough so he could wear a brace and go to physical therapy.  He had been in a cast for 5 months!

G drove the white car to Gtowne while I drove the van and P drove the moving truck.  That was nerve wracking.  But G did a great job and that was a big help to have a 3rd driver.

1 week after we moved we came back for a seminary graduation party.  G, T and E were honored and their online seminary teacher came down from northern Georgia to be there.  It was a great party.

People have been so kind and I'm very grateful for the time we had in SA.

G is a really great young man and I am so excited for the growth and experiences he will have.

Comments

Popular Posts