big brother

G takes care of his sisters. Sometimes that's letting mom know when M has made a bad choice. A lot of the time it is protecting lP. He keeps track of her at the playground and at home. The other day I was out raking and lP was wandering in and out of the house. G kept coming out to check on her. He's so sweet.

A few day ago we took away his lego car because he was playing with it during the prayer. Later he told me he had found it, how, because he "prayed to God, and He told me Home School" and that's where he found it.

I love this little prince and am so grateful to have the gospel to raise him. I see his testimony and knowledge of the gospel continue to grow and I'm so grateful for him.

We recently had a scare because he had collapsed at school. We had EEG, CT, Echo, X-rays and blood work done one him. He's all normal. It was just how the virus that had taken out lP and M had hit him. He's fine. Just fine. Fantastic.

Comments

Popular Posts