Answers

A while ago I let G read a parenting book that I haven't read.  3 times now he has suggested that I read it.  Once when lP was acting badly, he suggested the answer was in the book.  2 times, when he was frustrated at me picking at his speech, he stormed off, and returned with the book, telling me I really should read the book. 

G's CI is broken this week.  There has been a query going on since October to see about getting him an upgrade.  The CI he got in 2010 has been replaced about 6 times in the last 2 years because of hardware issues.  Our state medicaid is no longer contracted with the company that makes and services the device.  Wow.  Because G has medicaid, our private insurance cannot pay for the device upgrade.  Dang.

So G has been without his CI for 5 days now. 

Comments

Popular Posts