Tech boy

Hey this is G talking about Techboyz. So, this actually started in 2016 December when my mom heard about Techboyz from friends at my school and thought "Hey, this will be great for G!".  We began the application process and were approved for a travel and camp fee scholarship.  And so boom since then until the week before, I was preparing to go. And I had to fly solo on the trip. So that was a new experience for me. There was a 5 hour delay in La Guardia. It wasn't like Gallaudet since I slept in a hotel at Gallaudet. And we needed our own keys to our rooms. Pictures below, I'll explain each of these.
This was my first day at RIT. And well, not to brag, but I kicked a home-run and caught 2 game changing catches.
This was more of a relaxing activities. There was swimming downstairs, dodge ball and basket ball. I went swimming after dodge ball.^.
This was me connecting the audio wires to the motherboard in my soon-to-be PC.


  
This was a Mars Simulation in just an hour. For the first 30 minutes I was on the team that went to Mars. My job was to build a probe for surveying Mars to retrieve a crew already on there.


This was a meeting preparing for the afternoon before starting the rest of the activities,.
This was like Jeopardy but with out saying the questions and only math subjects. Hope you don't mind me bragging but I scored most of the points and helped my team win. We won by only 10 points.

We went bowling at the nearby bowling alley. My friend E, bottom right with the headband. (No names, sorry.)

Comments

Popular Posts