Responsible

We went to see a community variety show last night.  L made one of those terrible burps that told me his stomach was not happy.  I asked G to take him to the car.  G took the keys and L and walked quietly outside.  Then after the next number G came in alone and said "L needs you".  I was worried about where L might be but then I found that he was just outside the door and had thrown up on the concrete. 

I was proud of G for getting L outside, staying with him, and coming back in between numbers.  I'm proud that he didn't scream and run in with L.  I'm proud of him for discretely letting me know L needed me.  Good job G.

So I sent G inside to sit with the other children while I cleaned up L's mess.  Oye.  Gross. 

Way to go G.  You handled that stressful situation so well.

Comments

Popular Posts