KSP

 G is obsessed with Kerbal Space Program.  He reads the fan forums, he wrote a novella on the theme, and he just loves all things Kerbal.   He wants to spend every spare moment playing KSP.  The other kids hate that I let him play that when it's not his specific hour of computer time.  I recognize that he goes to school full time and I also think it is more educational than a lot of what they like to watch.





Today G asked if he could clean the blinds in the front room.  I told him to use furniture polish instead of a wet rag because I thought the metal blinds had rust spots.  It turns out that the rust spots were just dirt spots, and they came off with the furniture polish.  I was totally blown away because I had resigned myself to the belief that I couldn't do anything about the brown spots, and that the blinds needed to be replaced eventually.  Well, not so.  It turns out that there was something we could do about it.  It took a lot of work!  But it only cost $1 of spray, and time. 

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts