Hello there.

 Hello, I have been given permission to add my own posts. So, first I will be adding a few insights into what I do in KSP.

"Is this safe?" Jeb wondered. "Eh... This plane looks fun. Punch it."
"Whoo-hoo!" Jeb screamed. "Wait... This has a rocket engine! Up we go!"


"Get the rocket engine going when the jets don't push anymore," Gene said. "So that's where you went." laughed Jeb. "Alright, rocket engine ready for jet cutoff..."
"Okay! Start the rocket engine!" Gene said.
"Whoo! That's one heck of a kick." Jeb said.
"Lookatme! I'm in SSSSPPPAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEE!! Ooh. What's that hole?"
"That's a lot of sand."
"Mmm. Good for a marshmallow, shame I didn't bring one..."
"I see you, KSC!"
"Drat, out of fuel..."

That's all for today, tomorrow, there'll be more. I think... With more pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts